- General English and communication
- Abbreviations, phraseology
- Flight Instruments
- Aircraft systems
- Descriptions (planning)
- Flight traffic control, manuals
- 30 minutes DEMO (Practice) Final exam
- Our virtual classroom is set up with the latest technological advancements to ensure a prime level of learning.
- Students can attend lectures, go through the reading materials, complete assignments, and fulfill their theoretical requirements.
- No geographic restrictions
- Students can save tremendous time and funds on their overall pilot training!
- Courses are broadcasted LIVE so that students may voice questions and enable optimum