- 125 Hours Of Live Broadcasting
- Study Material + Questionnaire
- Homework Assignments
- Progress Testing
- The Training Is In Accordance With The EASA Regulations
- Access To Our e-Learning System During The Course
- To be at least 18 years old
- To be a Class 1 Medical holder
- To be a CPL(A) holder
- To pass a pre-entry evaluation flight test:
- You need to pass a pre-entry evaluation flight with a duration of at least 1 hour, according to EASA Part FCL.
- This pre-entry evaluation flight test may be done in an institute in your local area with a certified instructor of your choice and must be submitted to Flying Academy prior to enrollment.
- FCL.930.FI FI — Training course
(a) Applicants for the FI certificate shall have passed a specific pre-entry flight test with an FI qualified in accordance with FCL.905.FI(i) within the 6 months preceding the start of the course, to assess their ability to undertake the course. This pre-entry flight test shall be based on the proficiency check for class and type ratings as set out in Appendix 9 to this Part.
Subjects of the EASA Flight Instructor Course Online
GL 1 – Human Behavior and the Learning Process
GL 2 – Effective Communication and the Teaching Process
GL 3 – Assessment
GL 4 – Usage of Flying Academy’s Online Applications, Library, and Training Administration
GL 5 – Training Program Development and Student Instructor Lectures
GL 6 – Progress Test
GL 7 – Student prepares and hosts ground lessons under supervision.
GL 8 – Aeroplane Familiarization, Ground Operations, and Emergency Handling
GL 9 – Aeroplane Controls and Systems, Basic Aeroplane Operations and Communication
GL 10 – Traffic Pattern Flying
GL 11 – Emergency and Precautionary Landing Procedures
GL 12 – PPL (A) Maneuvers
GL 13 – Examination before the First Solo Flight
GL 14 – Common Student Errors
GL 15 – Instrument Flying
GL 16 – Evaluation upon completion of Ground Stage 2
GL 17 – Cross-Country Navigation and Planning
GL 18 – Review Lesson
GL 19 – Final Evaluation
- Our virtual classroom is set up with the latest technological advancements to ensure a prime level of learning.
- Students can attend lectures, go through the reading materials, complete assignments, and fulfill their theoretical requirements.
- No geographic restrictions
- Students can save tremendous time and funds on their overall pilot training!
- Courses are broadcasted LIVE so that students may voice questions and enable optimum