You will have over 224 hours of online theoretical training, which consists of:
- 60 Hours of Live Broadcasted classes for Basic Knowledge
- 40 Hours of Live Broadcasted classes for Air Regulation
- 84 Hours of Live Broadcasted classes for Air Navigation
- 40 Hours of Live Broadcasted classes for Meteorology
- Lecture presentations conducted by appointed instructors
- In-depth consultations held
- Stimulating assignments via Google Classroom
- Progress check monitored by your student advisor
- Access to all class recordings
- Access to your eLearning (LMS) portal where you will find all interactive study material.
- To be at least 17 years old
- You need to be at least 17 years old at the date of enrollment.
- To be a Class 1 medical certificate holder
- You need to have a valid Class 1 Medical certificate.
- To be proficient in the English language
The module course covers at least 320 hours of theoretical class sessions. The applicant has to go through ground training covering:
- Air Regulation – 80 hours
- Air Navigation – 40 hours
- Meteorology – 40 hours
- Radio Telephony (RT) – 80 hours
- Technical – 80 hours (only for students who wish to fly with airlines in India)
Additionally, with up to 60 hours of basic knowledge.
- Our virtual classroom is set up with the latest technological advancements to ensure a prime level of learning.
- Students can attend lectures, go through the reading materials, complete assignments, and fulfill their theoretical requirements.
- No geographic restrictions
- Students can save tremendous time and funds on their overall pilot training!
- Courses are broadcasted LIVE so that students may voice questions and enable optimum