- 29 Hours Of Live Broadcasting
- 30 Hours Study Material & Worksheets
- 10 Hours Homework Assignments
- 10 Hours Progress Testing
- 3 Hours Written Stage Checks Exam
- 4 Hours Oral Stage Checks Exam
- Unlimited Access To Question Bank
- 2 Hours One To One Free Live Consultation with Instructor
- The Training Is In Accordance With The FAA Regulations
- Access To Our e-Learning System During The Course
- Our virtual classroom is set up with the latest technological advancements to ensure a prime level of learning.
- Students can attend lectures, go through the reading materials, complete assignments, and fulfill their theoretical requirements.
- No geographic restrictions
- Students can save tremendous time and funds on their overall pilot training!
- Courses are broadcasted LIVE so that students may voice questions and enable optimum
The theoretical part of the training takes place in the classroom and is taught by our flight instructors, certified by the FAA. In order to complete The CPL under Part 141.
The Ground Training is divided into 3 stages. During the ground school training, the student will have 3 exams, one for each stage.
You will complete classroom training covering:
- Federal Aviation Regulations for Commercial Pilots
- Complex Aircraft
- Retractable landing gear
- Controllable-pitch propeller
- Adjustable flaps
- Principles of Flight
- Human Performance & Limitations
- Airframe, Power-plant, Systems, Emergency Equipment
- Weight and Balance
- Aircraft Performance
- Flight Planning
- Weather & Meteorology
- Navigation via the use of VORs, GPS, Pilotage & Dead Reckoning
- Operational Procedures
- ATC procedures