- 60 Hours Live Broadcasting
- Study Material & Worksheets
- Homework Assignments
- Progress Testing
- Unlimited Access To EASA (Performance) Question Bank
- The Training Is Accordance To The EASA Regulations
- Access To Our e-Learning System
Topics of the Principles of Flight
- SUBSONIC: Atmosphere Basics”
- SUBSONIC: Two-dimensional Coefficients
- SUBSONIC: Three-dimensional Total drag”
- SUBSONIC: Ground Effect; CL-Max augmentation; Means to Reduce; Aerodynamic degradation
- HIGH-SPEED AERODYNAMICS: Speed; Shock Wave; Effects of exceeding the critical Mach; Means to influence critical Mach
- CONTROL: General; Pitch control; Yaw Control; Roll Control; Means to reduce control forces; Trimming
- LIMITATIONS: Operating Limitations; Manoeuvring envelope; Gust Envelope
- PROPELLERS: Conversion of engine torque to thrust; Design features for power Absorption; Secondary effects of propellers
- FLIGHT MECHANICS: Forces Acting; Asymmetric Thrust; Significant Point
- Our virtual classroom is set up with the latest technological advancements to ensure a prime level of learning.
- Students can attend lectures, go through the reading materials, complete assignments, and fulfill their theoretical requirements.
- No geographic restrictions
- Students can save tremendous time and funds on their overall pilot training!
- Classes are broadcasted LIVE so that students may voice questions and enable optimum learning