The Piper Warrior is a single-engine low-wing, fixed-gear, four-seater airplane. Provides better clearance between the wingtips and the ground, the dihedral angle, and great stability in the roll axis.
* FAA Verification letter free of charge.
* PPL Convalidation fee when meeting the FAA examiner is around $300 USD, not included.
* Checkout flight with CFI is needed, typically will take 2 hrs ground and 2 hrs dual flight. CFI charge is $54 an hour.
* Airplane Insurance is not included. $9/Hr – Cessna 152 or $12/Hr – Cessna 172, it will be added to every hour flown.
* Pilot Liability Insurance 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, or 12 months priced at $60, $80, $90, $100 respectively, mandatory, not included.