The flight lesson takes up to 60minutes with a certified flight instructor, and also includes preflight and postflight duties, route planning, aircraft inspections, and debriefing- normally completed by pilots.
Additionally, you will have a brief theoretical training session where you will be taught Introduction to Aviation by one of our professional pilot instructors.
What to expect:
- Get familiar with aircraft documents and performance
- Weather checking and route preparation
- A brief introduction to aeronautical decision making
- Doing the aircraft preflight check with the help of your flight instructor
In the Air:
- Being the Pilot in Command of the flight
- Learn how to do the checklist procedures (Taxi, Take-off, landing)
- Get to know the basic flight maneuvers
- Take a part in the communication with the Air Traffic Controller (ATC)
- A beautiful view of the landscapes from the sky
- Get an evaluation briefing of your flight and skills as if you are a student pilot
- Learn how to fill the aircraft logbook and documents