- 33 Hours Live Broadcasting
- Study Material & Worksheets
- Homework Assignments
- Progress Testing
- Unlimited Access To EASA (Performance) Question Bank
- The Training Is Accordance To The EASA Regulations
- Access To Our e-Learning System
Topics of the Operational Procedures
- ICAO Annex 6; Definitions (Flight time, alternate and e.t.c); Aircraft Lighting requirements; Accident prevention and Flight safety; EU-OPS General Requirements and Definitions; Air Operator certification requirements; Operations Manual (OM of FA as an example); Aeroplane Maintenance
- Establishment of procedures; ETOPS; Alternates according to CAT minimal; Requirements for Alternate airports; MDA(H); DA(H); SID and STAR procedures; Noise abatement procedures; RVSM operations; Minimum flight altitudes; Fuel policy; Carriage of passengers and cargo
- All-Weather Operations
- Airplane equipment and Instruments; Minimum equipment for VFR day/night flights; Minimum equipment for IFR flight; Equipment for operation in icing conditions; Navigation equipment; First aid and oxygen; Seats and Harnesses; Crash axes and crowbars; ELT
- Crew composition; Minimum flight crew for IFR and Night operations; Conversion, Training, and Checking (Type rating, Line training, and e.t.c.); Cabin Crew requirements (proficiency, training, and e.t.c.); Records (proficiency checks, journey log); Duty time period (definitions and limitations)
- Grid navigation; Minimum time routes; MNPS Authority; Navigation requirements; NAT tracks; Polar Track structure; SELCAL
- MEL and MMEL; Ground de-icing and anti-icing procedures; Bird strike risk and avoidance; Noise Abatement
- Fire and Smoke, Pressurization system malfunctions
- Windshear and Microburst; Wake Turbulence; Security
- Emergency and Precautionary Landings; Ditching; Passenger Briefing and Evacuation; ICAO requirements regarding Megaphones; Precautionary Landing; Emergency Landing; Fuel Jettison; Fuel Jettison procedure and safety; Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air
- Contaminated Runways
- Our virtual classroom is set up with the latest technological advancements to ensure a prime level of learning.
- Students can attend lectures, go through the reading materials, complete assignments, and fulfill their theoretical requirements.
- No geographic restrictions
- Students can save tremendous time and funds on their overall pilot training!
- Classes are broadcasted LIVE so that students may voice questions and enable optimum learning