The following topics will be covered in the standardization seminar:
- Existing and new regulations
- Teaching and self-education
- Teaching techniques
- The role of the instructor
- Aviation safety
- Prevention of incidents and accidents
- Aviation art
- Legal aspects and enforcement procedures
- Navigation skills
- Instrument flying instruction
The course will be conducted in English and will take place on March 28-30th, 2022, from 16-20h respectively. The course is designed as intensive which will be for 4 hours each day, leading to a total of 12 hours.
Course price: 4,000 CZK + 21% VAT (225USD)
To prolong the validity of an FI and IRI rating, it is necessary to meet two of the following three conditions in accordance with FCL.940.FI:
- In the case of an FI (A) and (H) certificate, at least 50 hours of flight instruction in the appropriate aircraft category as an FI, TRI, CRI, IRI, MI, or as an examiner during the validity of the certificate. If the privileges for the provision of instrument rating training are to be extended, ten of these hours shall constitute instrument instruction flight training and shall be completed within 12 months before the expiry of the FI certificate.
- Attend a standardization seminar for instructors during the validity of the FI certificate.
- Pass the proficiency check in accordance with FCL.935 within twelve months prior to the expiry of the FI certificate.
If the validity of the FI certificate expires, the applicant must, within a period of 12 months prior to its renewal:
- Attend a standardization seminar for instructors.
- Pass the proficiency check in accordance with FCL.935.
To log in and for more information, contact us at +420 2 2888 2444 or by email at Radek@FlyingAcademy.com.