- Live Broadcasting
- Study Material + Questionnaire
- Homework Assignments
- Progress Testing
- The Training Is In Accordance With The EASA Regulations
- Access To Our e-Learning System During The Course
- To be at least 18 years old
- To be a Class 1 Medical holder
- To be a Commercial Pilot Licence – CPL holder
- To have at least 200 hours of flight time under IFR
- You will have up to 35 hours of online theoretical training, which consists of:• Lecture presentations conducted by appointed instructors
• In-depth consultations
• Seminars and Long Briefings to incorporate your practical and theoretical training!
• Stimulating assignments via Google Classroom
• Progress check monitored by your student advisor
• Temporary access to all class recordings
• Access to your eLearning (LMS) portal where you will find all interactive study material.
• Possibility of doing your exams at school or any approved Civil Aviation Authority Center.
- Our virtual classroom is set up with the latest technological advancements to ensure a prime level of learning.
- Students can attend lectures, go through the reading materials, complete assignments, and fulfill their theoretical requirements.
- No geographic restrictions
- Students can save tremendous time and funds on their overall pilot training!
- Courses are broadcasted LIVE so that students may voice questions and enable optimum