- Live Broadcasting
- Study Material + Questionnaire
- Homework Assignments
- Progress Testing
- The Training Is In Accordance With The EASA Regulations
- Access To Our e-Learning System During The Course
- To be at least 17 years old
- To be a PPL(A) holder
- To be proficient in the English language
- To have sufficient level of knowledge of Mathematics and Physics
Subjects of the EASA Instruments Rating Course Online
- Air law
- Flight Planning & Monitoring
- Human Performance & Limitations
- Radio Navigation
- IFR Communication
- Our virtual classroom is set up with the latest technological advancements to ensure a prime level of learning.
- Students can attend lectures, go through the reading materials, complete assignments, and fulfill their theoretical requirements.
- No geographic restrictions
- Students can save tremendous time and funds on their overall pilot training!
- Courses are broadcasted LIVE so that students may voice questions and enable optimum