You will have up to 250 hours of online theoretical training, which consists of:
- Lecture presentations conducted by appointed instructors
- In-depth consultations held
- Seminars and Long Briefings to incorporate your practical and theoretical training!
- Stimulating assignments via Google Classroom
- Progress check monitored by your student advisor
- Temporary access to all class recordings
- Access to your eLearning (LMS) portal where you will find all interactive study material.
- Possibility of doing your exams at school or any approved Civil Aviation Authority Center.
- To be at least 18 years old
- To be a Class 1 Medical holder
- To be a private pilot Licence – PPL holder
- Proficiency in the English language
- ICAO English Language Proficiency minimum level 4
- Sufficient knowledge in Math and Physics
- Our virtual classroom is set up with the latest technological advancements to ensure a prime level of learning.
- Students can attend lectures, go through the reading materials, complete assignments, and fulfill their theoretical requirements.
- No geographic restrictions
- Students can save tremendous time and funds on their overall pilot training!
- Courses are broadcasted LIVE so that students may voice questions and enable optimum