- 60 Hours Live Broadcasting
- Study Material & Worksheets
- Homework Assignments
- Progress Testing
- Unlimited Access To EASA (Performance) Question Bank
- The Training Is Accordance To The EASA Regulations
- Access To Our e-Learning System
Topics of the Airframes
- System Design, Maintenance, Load, Fatigue
- Fuselage, Pressurisation load, Doors
- Hydraulic System, Pneumatic
- Landing Gear, Nose-Wheel, Brakes, Wheels, Tyres, Flight Controls
- Oxygen, Bleed Air, Air Conditioner, Anti-Icing: Detection
- Electric: Batteries
- Electrical Motors, Logical Gate, Smoke
- Fuel, Mixture, Ignition, Lubrication
- Additional Components, Auxiliary Power Unit (APU)
- Performance, Piston Prob
- Our virtual classroom is set up with the latest technological advancements to ensure a prime level of learning.
- Students can attend lectures, go through the reading materials, complete assignments, and fulfill their theoretical requirements.
- No geographic restrictions
- Students can save tremendous time and funds on their overall pilot training!
- Classes are broadcasted LIVE so that students may voice questions and enable optimum learning