- 45 Hours Live Broadcasting
- Study Material & Worksheets
- Homework Assignments
- Progress Testing
- Unlimited Access To EASA (Performance) Question Bank
- The Training Is Accordance To The EASA Regulations
- Access To Our e-Learning System
Topics of the Air Law
- Introduction + Definitions
- International Conventions
- Airworthiness + Registration
- Part FCL + SERA
- ATS + Separations
- PANS-OPS – Procedures for Air Navigation and Air operations
- Aeronautical Information Services (AIS)
- Aerodromes (Design + operations)
- Facilitation + SAR
- Accident and Incident investigation
- Airport security program
- Our virtual classroom is set up with the latest technological advancements to ensure a prime level of learning.
- Students can attend lectures, go through the reading materials, complete assignments, and fulfill their theoretical requirements.
- No geographic restrictions
- Students can save tremendous time and funds on their overall pilot training!
- Classes are broadcasted LIVE so that students may voice questions and enable optimum learning